||Interviewing Now - Early July
|| Freelance to Full Time
||Freelance to Full Time
||Up to $42/hr DOE
Our client in the medical space is looking for a Content Manager to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a privately owned organization with a rapidly expanding marketing organization.
Responsibilities for the Content Manager include:
- Developing content strategy and calendar (including web, search, social and video)
- Overseeing production and distribution of content
- Reporting metrics and making appropriate adjustments
- Guiding internal partners on content creation
Required skills for Content Manager role:
- Ability to write, edit and organize SEO friendly content
- Knowledge of UX best practices
- Experience working in a CMS and with analytics tools
Background check and drug screen required! This client is public transportation accessible.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.