||Client Facing Project Manager
||City of Chicago
||Within a Couple Weeks
|| Full Time
Our downtown agency client is looking for a client facing Project Manager who has experience in both digital and traditional.
An example of a project you would manage (internally and with the client)
- oversee discovery phase
- oversee UX phase
- work with design and development team to design/build
- bridge all communications with the client and with internal teams
- 3-4 month project
At any one time you could be managing up to 5 "campaigns" that have multiple deliverables (15-20 deliverables per campaign)
Deliverables could include (but not limited to):
- Content (video, social, thought leadership, etc.)
- Landing Pages
- Email campaigns
Key expectations for the Project Manager:
- Highly organized/meticulous with detail
- Comfortable reaching out to clients daily via phone/email– this is a client facing role.
- Good at stakeholder management – liaising
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.