||Lead Web Application Developer
||Interviews start immediately
|| 3-6 months ; potential to extend
||Up to $70/hr, DOE
As part of an industry-leading team we are looking for a Lead Web Application Developer who will work with a growing team in the Northern suburbs to empower results for clients by delivering innovative and effective workforce solutions.
The Lead Web Application Developer Lead will spend 60-80% of the role doing hands on development - the rest is design, coaching, mentoring and partnering with the business.
As the Development Team Lead for Web Applications, you will be managing delivery of a team that designs, develops, and maintains business application software. You will manage the ongoing development across the full SDLC of one or more products which support multiple organizational user groups and key large clients as well as 200+ small/medium clients.
- 10 yrs. software development & 3 yrs. managing delivery
- Responsive / adaptive design and framework
- Working on n-tier web applications
- Well rounded with .NET and DB
Additional Web Application Lead responsibilities:
• Leads the effort in defining the technology and product roadmap in collaboration with architecture and product teams for small to medium sized development domains
• Design & Develop functional and appealing responsive web applications based on usability
• Develops programming code and software modifications using Microsoft .NET (C#) and SQL Server technology stack and tools to provide effective solutions to the firm
• Analyzes user system and application needs, and then determines potential solutions
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to:
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.