||Web Content Manager with Design Skills
||Miracle Mile to Downtown
|| 3+ Months
||Freelance/ possible Full Time
We're seeking a Web Content Manager with design skills to help out on a 3+ month freelance opportunity!
- Develop, maintain, and update website content using Adobe Experience Manager
- Maintain and develop website content calendar
- Track and report on all website metrics to evaluate performance
- Assist graphics team on various print and digital projects (i.e., presentation decks, flyers, forms, etc.)
- Strong proofreading and writing skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Word
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
This is a great opportunity to work with a well known brand.
Submit your resume and portfolio to be considered!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: LA95@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.