||Sr. Visual Designer / Interaction Designer - On / Offsite
||Within a Couple Weeks
|| Freelance 6 months
||Freelance to possible full-time
||Around $50 an hour, DOE
Corporate client has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Designer with a background in advertising design to work on high end designs and large scale digital projects.
We are looking for a highly conceptual designer that is passionate about creating remarkable digital experiences. This designer will work with multidisciplinary teams to develop designs that engage customers and deliver results for businesses. Designers play an essential role in the strategy, conception and design of elegant ideas, products, and services. They bring exceptional creative though and craft to developing and delivering projects from brief to end user.
The Visual Designer will be tasked to produce print and digital sales and marketing materials, multimedia solutions, and/or interactive experiences.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating eye-popping work with top brands, and with an emphasis on motion graphics.
- Agency experience, and/or possibly client-side with cutting edge companies.
- BA/BS in Graphic Design or Visual Artists
- 5+ years experience
- Highly conceptual and able to design to the highest standard
- Experience in video editing and motion graphics
- Experience with corporate videos
- Must be able to work in a virtual, work collaboratively environment with design, development, product, and marketing management as needed
This is an onsite and offsite long-term opportunity that could go full-time! Must pass a background check to start!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: ATL38@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.