||Surface Designer - Illustration skills
Our dinner and kitchenware client is seeking a Surface Designer to join their team.
The Surface Designer will be responsible for the concept and design of repeat patterns for a variety of kitchen and dinnerware items and accessories.
In this role you will be sketching and painting designs on a Wacom tablet then translating them into illustrator and creating repeat patterns.
- 3-5 years experience designing print/repeat patterns, preferably within the fashion, apparel, retail and/or beauty industries
- Looking for feminine, floral, modern aesthetic
- Knowledge of current trends and color palettes
- Ability to sketch conceptual designs and translate them digitally
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign and working on a Wacom tablet.
- Mac preferred
Please submit relevant work samples to be considered for this Surface Designer position!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: LA120@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.