||Digital Media Planner - Agency - Great Freelance to Fulltime Gig!
||Miracle Mile to Downtown
||Interviewing week of 3/20
||Freelance/ possible Full Time
||Around $25-30/hr DOE for freelance
Ad agency is seeking a Digital Media Planner.
Working directly with a Sr. level Media Specialist, you'll be responsible for assisting with digital media planning and analyzing results of launched campaigns.
- 3+ years experience working in a digital media planning/coordinator role
- Understanding of digital media buying and planning process (i.e RFPing, partner evaluations/scoring, contract negotiations)
- Campaign tracking and analysis
- Strong communication skills for interfacing with clients as needed
- Ability to work with cross functional teams in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
This is a great long term freelance opportunity!
Send us your resume to be considered.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: LA24@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.