||Junior Digital Media Buyer/Planner (Agency)
||San Fernando Valley
|| Possible Full Time
||Around $45k annual DOE
Agency is looking for Jr. Digital Media Planner!
Previous entertainment and/or agency experience is required to be considered for the role.
- 1+ years experience working in a digital media planning/buying role
- Assisting the team in digital media buying and planning process from start to finish
- Coordinating with 3rd party vendors for tagging and asset management
- Campaign tracking and analysis
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work with cross functional teams in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
This is a great opportunity to work with a well known entertainment company in Los Angeles with TONS of growth potential!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: LA45@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.