||Junior Digital Media Planner/Buyer - Agency - Full-time Opportunity!
|| Full Time
||Around $45k annual DOE
Agency is looking for Jr. Digital Media Planner/ Buyer to join their growing team!
Previous entertainment and/or agency experience is required to be considered for the role.
- 1+ years experience working in a digital media planning/buying role
- Assisting the team in digital media buying and planning process from start to finish
- Coordinating with 3rd party vendors for tagging and asset management
- Campaign tracking and analysis
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work with cross functional teams in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
This is a great opportunity to work with a well known entertainment company in Los Angeles with TONS of growth potential!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: LA45@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.