||Communications Director / Manager
||Orange County (Central)
||Within a Couple Weeks
|| Full Time / Potential Freelance to Start
||Full Time / Potential Freelance to Start
||$95,000 - $110,000+ Full Time DOE
One of our amazing financial clients is seeking a Communications Director / Manager for a great long-term opportunity!
Communications Director / Manager Responsibilities:
- Executing a communication strategy for internal & external ventures
- Working in alignment with PR company to develop positions and support overall brand
- Copywriting for all product marketing material: print, web, social
(Will not be managing direct reports)
The Communications Director / Manager must have:
- At least 5 years' experience
- MS Office, clear working knowledge of PowerPoint
- Financial writing experience for a hedge fund, mutual fund, or private equity firm
- A strong background in corporate / B2B content
- Proofreading experience (but will work within a team)
- Proficiency in AP style and Microsoft Office
Series 7 or Securities Licenses are a HUGE PLUS!
Business Hours: 8:30am - 5:30pm
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: OC80@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.