||Marketing Communications Manager
|| Full Time
||Up to $100,000/year, DOE
Our corporate medical device client is looking for a Marketing Communications Manager for a full-time position within a leading, global division of their business.
In this role, the Marketing Communications Manager will lead communications strategy, execution, and launch of multichannel product marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead global product messaging for creative campaign development
- Build annual marketing communications plans, that include clear KPIs, budgets and measurable results
- Manage vendor and creative agency relationships
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for product launches and campaign development
- Comply with FDA regulations and other operating procedures
To be considered for this position, you must have previous medical device industry experience, and please highlight any team management experience.
This is a full time position in the Twin Cities metro area.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.