||St. Louis County
||Within a Couple Weeks
|| 3+ months
||Freelance, part-time, 20 hrs/wk, M-F, 9am-1pm
||Up to $11/hr
Our client is seeking a Communications Coordinator to provide a high level of customer service to their clients via answering customer calls, replying to customer emails, online chat requests and instant messages, as well as assisting with other account related needs.
• Basic understanding of US financial services industry, investment products and services.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Quick and accurate data entry and typing skills.
• Excellent research and problem solving skills.
• Basic level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, as well as the ability to quickly learn computer programs and applications.
• Associate degree in Business, Finance, or a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 1+ year customer service or general office experience.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.