||Week of June 26th or July
|| 2+ months (to Full time)
||Freelance to Full Time
Our agency client is looking for a Designer with the ability to create clean, professional visuals for both print and digital.
What you'll be doing:
- Working with one of their large clients and sitting on-site to support numerous lines of business.
- Collaborating with a creative strategist to come up with visuals to sell very high level, sophisticated services.
- Designing infographics, icon sets, data visualization pieces, amazing graphs/ charts.
- Being calm and cool under pressure, delivering stellar work under tight timelines.
- Being able to brainstorm and create on the fly!
- Bringing complex information to life.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience
- Your portfolio shows off your ability to explain through visuals.
- You can design for all sorts of print and basic web
- You have a refined, professional style both personally and creatively
- Comfortable working with Senior executives (non-creatives) to bring their ideas to life.
If this sounds like you - we want to see your stuff! Let us know about your experience and share some of your most relevant samples.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Tor10@jobalert.creativecircle.com