||Creative Director / Strategist
|| 2+ months (likely extension, possible FT)
||Freelance/ possible Full Time
||Up to $65/hour DOE
Our agency client is looking for a very special addition to their team. A Creative Director / Strategist who can think very big in a professional environment.
What you'll be doing:
- Working onsite with a large client who has typically been very traditional in their thinking and bringing them into the future with big creative executions and ideas.
- Collaborating with C-suite executives to bring pitches to life through innovative video, motion, technology, experiences etc.
- Understanding when to use a more traditional approach, yet still upholding the most refined design style whether it's PPT, Brochures or Infographic pieces.
- Being confident enough to teach and push through ideas, while being patient and professional to teach/ explain why.
- Listening and asking very smart questions to understand a complex business.
Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years of experience as a Sr. Creative (AD/ CD etc)
- Intimate understanding of technology, video, traditional
BONUS: experience working with C level execs and/or consulting or professional service firms.
- Proven success in selling through new, innovative ideas
If this sounds like you, please get in touch! Or if you know someone who fits this profile - we love referrals. Our client is eager to meet with you!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Tor10@jobalert.creativecircle.com