||Mid-Senior Interaction Designer
||As early as 5/29/17
|| 1 month
||Freelance/ possible Full Time
Mid- Senior Interaction Designers - let's talk about a fantastic opportunity! Our client, a local agency focused on creating and building applications, is on the hunt for an Interaction Designer that has mid-senior level experience to assist with a project for their end client who is a major retailer of casual and sports apparel!
This is an onsite, freelance opportunity lasting at least a month, with potential to extend into a full-time, in-house gig! It is a hot need starting as early as 5/29, so do not delay in applying!
The ideal Interaction Designer has 4-5 years of experience. A key factor to set you apart is the ability to work cross-functionally, with multiple teams, exercising fantastic communication skills.
- Leading user requirements collection and analysis, as well as further competitive research, usability testing, and conceptual modeling, mind mapping, to design well thought out user interfaces
- Producing deliverables such as user requirements specifications, user personas, product prototypes, and storyboards
- Defining and scoping project timelines for yourself and others with an innate sense of keeping things on schedule and efficient
- Thoroughly communicating steps of the interaction design process to an entire team, from early research findings, to conceptual ideas, and finally detailed design rationale
- Ability to absorb existing systems and build onto them to create seamless experiences
- Ability to understand customer needs, motivations and behaviors and translate them into actionable deliverables
Let's get you moving with your next great gig!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.