||Marketing Specialist ~ Oil & Gas ~ Direct Hire (5-7 yrs experience)
||Within a Couple Weeks
|| Possible Full Time
||$60,000 - $70,000 salary
Our client, an oil and gas company in downtown Houston, has an immediate need for a Marketing Specialist. This is an onsite direct hire role. Ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of experience and is looking for the next step in their career.
Our client is a great place to work with discretionary 1/2 days every Friday!
Reporting to Marketing Manager and working closely with the sales team, you will be responsible for the following:
* Support in the development and execution of a wide variety of marketing communications (MarCom) projects to support company's overall goals.
* Ability to write clear, concise messages aligned with company's tone of voice
* Gather feedback and project details from key stakeholders to generate sales content
* Develop standardized sales scripts, presentations, etc.
* Work with customers to develop case studies, testimonials, and references
* Day-to-day content management of the company website to ensure consistency of brand message
* Develop client/external communications in conjunction with company tradeshows and events
* Developing and supporting internal communications as needed
* Support in the implementation of the company’s social media strategy, help to increase followers and drive brand awareness
* Monitor social media, analyze and prepare reports to track the priority and most relevant issues. Responsible for social listening on a daily basis.
* Facilitate website data reporting for evaluation of key metrics across the site (e.g., visitor counts, page views, traffic sources, conversions) and email touch points (e.g., bounce, open & click through rates by information source) to improve effectiveness of sales and marketing campaigns
* Liaise the translation of marketing materials in priority foreign languages (English and Russian, others in the future as required)
* Coordination of shipping & receiving for all event and marketing/communications needs.
* Interface with various vendors (Printing, Marketing Communications, Events, etc.) to plan and execute MarCom projects.
* Interface with key stakeholders on as needed basis for Events / Marketing Communications related tasks.
* Support the Marketing Manager in other duties as required
Must have a degree from a 4 year college or university and successfully pass a drug and background check to be considered.
Ideal candidate has worked in an agency or corporate marketing department of an oil and gas company.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.