||Creative Services Manager
||Within a Couple Weeks
|| Possible Full Time
||Freelance/ possible Full Time
||up to $48 an hour DOE
This is a contract to permanent opportunity working onsite at the end client's office in downtown Houston. However, you will be representing and eventually employed by a leading global agency based in London. .
In this role you will lead design teams, manage projects and act as a liaison between client stakeholders, project managers and NS+R production teams.
+ You are the focal point for project managers during the early stages of complex projects.
+You will offer creative support, understanding and advise to the client as well as the project managers, while keeping an eye on the company’s vision and working towards its goal.
+ You maintain effective communication between all client stakeholders and the studio and ensure designs are up to standard.
+ You encourage and promote the continuous improvement of processes.
+ You are responsible for business development and commercial interests (such as picking up briefings and making quotations).
- Bachelor or similar degree in Communications, Design and/or Marketing;
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience
- Experience in the graphic design field, online and offline;
- Experience in corporate environments;
- Commercial insight and persuasive abilities;
- Work well under pressure and independently;
- Good understanding of corporate organizations and flexibility with the different stakeholders;
- Excellent verbal and written skills and ability to present ideas effectively;
- Excellent motivational and leadership skills and ability to oversee simultaneous projects;
- Experience in managing processes on planning, budget and quality levels.
We are looking for a strong leader, with great communications skills, who is well-organized and able to handle client pressure on a daily basis.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.