||Exhibit / Environmental Designer
||North Denver Metro
|| Possible Full Time
||Freelance to Full Time
Our client, a Denver-based design and fabrication agency is seeking an Exhibit / Environmental Designer to join their team.
- Sketch, illustrate and concept designs and themes for trade show booths, exhibits, temporary structures, museum exhibitions and corporate environments
- Render and fully design ideas from scratch
- Work collaboratively with team and creative director
- Meet deadlines and manage time appropriately
- 2+ years experience in industry or similar industry (product designers, creative architects and industrial designers are welcome!)
- Rendering expertise (3D Studio preferred, but not a must)
- Illustrating / drawing skills for quick sketching, concepting and client presentation
- Familiarity with experiential marketing / event activation
- Familiarity with project management software
- Familiarity with digital design
This is an onsite, freelance to full-time opportunity.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.