||Project Manager - Freelance
||Freelance/ possible Full Time
Our client, an IT/Tech company located in downtown Denver is looking for a Project Manager to join their team on an ongoing/freelance basis starting at 20 - 40 hrs/week and then ramping up to 40 hrs/week in August.
The Project Manager will oversee and manage the creation of a variety of deliverables for a large, annual event (over 1000 people) that will be held in December. This chosen freelancer will need to be onsite 2-3 days a week with offsite flexibility.
- Responsible for all day-to-day communications, calls and meetings with internal teams and vendors
- Establishes and manages project budgets (estimating), scope, timelines and weekly status reports
- Creates and enforces organizational processes to keep things moving within project management system (Workzone)
- Keeps team on track and isn't afraid to push team to meet deadlines
- Maintains a holistic view of creative deliverables and is able to stay nimble and update timelines and budgets as needed in real time
- 2-4 years of agency experience (or similarly fast-paced environment) in project/traffic management
- Experience working within a complex project management system (Workzone experience not required, but is a plus)
- Laptop / or portable machine (for when working offsite)
This is an ongoing freelance opportunity starting at 20-40 hours per week and then ramping up to 40 hours per week starting in August. The chosen candidate will need to be onsite 2-3 days per week, but can work offsite otherwise.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.