||Instructional Designer/eLearning Developer
||South Denver Metro
||Within a Couple Weeks
|| 6-10+ months ongoing freelance
||$35 - $42 /hr DOE
A Centennial, CO-based company is looking for an instructional Designer / eLearning Developer to join its team on an onsite, ongoing, and freelance basis.
You will be responsible for working with key stakeholders within the company and subject matter experts to consult on
designing eLearning modules and establishing learning best practices processes - all from start to finish.
- Extensive knowledge of Instructional Design and Adult Learning Principles, such as ADDIE and SAM
- Microsoft Office
- InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Knowledge of learning development applications such as Storyline, Captivate, and/or Lectora
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint is preferred, but not required
- Video and audio editing skills are a strong plus, but not required
This is an onsite, 6-10 month ongoing freelance opportunity.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.