||Creative Director (Digital Projects)
|| Open ended, 40 hours/week
||Up to $50 an Hour + DOE
Our business consulting client is looking to add a Creative Director to their team, on contract, to work on multiple digital projects for their publishing design group!
- Driving all creative process on digital projects
- Developing low-fidelity sketches and wire frames to help align the working team and to coordinate the team’s activities for producing the work
- Creating storyboards and screen mockups through to high-fidelity prototypes to share a vison for a finished product and get buy-in from internal stakeholders and/or testing with end users
- Producing final visuals and interactive products (using a variety of software tools including Ceros)
Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years’ experience in Visual/Interaction Design, 5+ years’ experience creating and managing content production for Web sites
- Strong design aesthetic and skills, e.g., sketching, storyboarding, producing quality UIs with sensitivity to task flow/interactivity, layout, and responsive design
- Deep understanding of and commitment to user-centered design principles and methods, strong communication
OPEN ENDED CONTRACT, 40 HOURS/WEEK, PDX AREA ONLY, OFFSITE WORK
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.