||Within the Week
||Up to $35/hr
Our rapidly growing UX consultancy client needs a UX Researcher for an upcoming project!
Please respond highlighting the EXACT qualifications that apply to you:
* Solid background on research of all types (focus primarily on qualitative UX)
* A seasoned researcher’s ability to guide partner teams to the right research for their needs and increase product impact.
* Background in B2C space and/or Advertiser ecosystem.
* Good communication skills. The ability to tie research results to the ‘why’ a PM needs to understand.
* Solid judgment with respect to what can and can’t be impacted on the product side.
* High-level ability to identify product opportunities of strategic importance.
This role is ONSITE in San Francisco for 40 hours per week, starting this week and lasting 6+ months. A workstation will be provided!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.