||UX Researcher (Onsite in Mtn.View via company shuttle!)
||up to $43/hr
One of the Bay Area's best known search engine giants is seeking a UX Researcher to assist their team!
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Lead qualitative research activities and manage research vendors
- Contribute to research strategic planning with key stakeholders to define and scope research
- Frame complex challenges, visually map opportunity spaces, craft design criteria, and create strategic frameworks to inform the design process
Please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you.
- Education: MS or PhD in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-4 years experience conducting qualitative research; industry experience required.
- Experience with both Lab and field research
- Experienced at large programmatic research and analysis.
- Must be flexible and willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- Experience working with other researchers on qualitative data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
This is an onsite freelance opportunity in Mountain View. Public Transportation accessible via company shuttle.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: SF70@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.