||Within a Couple Weeks
||Up to $59/hr DOE
A well-known Silicon Valley client is looking for a designer to join their team to work with an amazing company in Menlo Park!
They are looking for someone that can quickly understand the brand look and feel, reflect it in the work and also bring new ideas that push the boundaries of that.
Are you comfortable...
- Working within a creative/digital agency environment?
- Delivering high volume at a high level of creativity?
- Meeting directly with senior-level clients?
- Responsible for creation of print collateral pieces- customer guides, one-sheets and playbooks.
- Experience in designing and also setting mechanicals for these print pieces.
- Skilled at Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
This role is onsite in Menlo Park and will be 40hrs/week for 6 months with the potential to extend!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.