||Up to 60K salary + Benefits
Our client is growing and looking to hire a Marketing Analyst full time!
In this role you will be comfortable working in Microsoft SQL Server to perform analyses. Additionally, you will be comfortable going through the analysis process and has a good foundation in statistics.
- Conduct exploratory analyses to identify insights to help improve marketing efforts.
- Analyze A/B tests and leverage statistical best practices to assess test results.
- Analyze performance of marketing campaigns. This includes but is not limited to catalog campaigns and email campaigns
- Understand and participate in the management of statistical data models focused on customer purchase propensity
- 1-3 years of analysis experience
- Experience with SQL required. Ability to build new scripts and troubleshoot coding problems
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
This is a full time role in Vancouver, WA!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.