||CRM Marketing Manager - Hottest company in the Bay Area (Mt. View via Company Shuttle)
||up to $/60hr
One of the Bay Area's best known search engine giants is seeking a Marketing Specialist to assist their team.
- Own and drive the customer engagement strategy for hardware products, working closely with internal stakeholders to define segmentation strategies, message matrices, welcome and onboarding strategies, cross-sell and upsell plans, testing/optimization plans, customer retention and winback plans, etc across multiple channels and geographies. Lead annual and quarterly business planning globally. Contribute to executive communications and presentations.
- Develop and maintain strong cross-functional stakeholder relationships across multiple levels; coordinate timely feedback and approvals. Be a team player. Understand other teams’ goals, seek their input, and incorporate their expertise into your plans. Gain their commitment and support for your projects and initiatives.
- Know our customers. Work closely with market research and analysts to identify the key drivers of engagement and churn. Identify actionable insights from customer data to continually improve CRM strategies.
- Manage external agencies and vendors to produce and launch timely campaigns across multiple geographies that are on brand and within budget. Work closely with product and marketing partners to create and maintain a forward-looking customer communications editorial calendar that aligns with the product roadmap and promotions calendar. Develop and maintain a content library that includes both evergreen and new customer-facing content that can be re-purposed across multiple channels.
- Own and manage the end to end campaign design, development, production and testing process, including the documentation of realistic requirements for related systems and processes. Includes closely monitoring customer activity and campaign performance dashboards and tracking and reporting progress against KPIs on a regular basis. Proactively identify and implement process improvements and create and share best practices playbooks.
Please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you.
Do you have?
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience in B2C direct or digital marketing, consulting, or related field.
- Strong familiarity with email best practices and other digital marketing strategies (re-targeting, social, in app and push notifications, etc.).
- Demonstrable experience in the end to end design, development and management of lifecycle marketing campaigns.
This is an onsite freelance opportunity in Mountain View. Public Transportation accessible via company shuttle.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: SF95@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company