||Content Manager (Strategist, Studio Management)
||Within a Couple Weeks
Our eCommerce client is looking to add a full time Studio Manager to their team. This Content Manager and Strategist is 50% project manager and 30% content strategist, 20% customer insights expert. This person will be responsible for strategizing and managing the creation of all deliverables.
- Manage digital design & content standards, ensuring assets are on brand, look professional, and are
- Manage the day-to-day of content efforts - assets needed for social, email, blog, website, etc
- Manage the internal content team and external partners to drive on-time execution of plans
- 6+ years experience managing content creation and marketing teams
- Proven ability to manage creatives to produce the best possible content and deliver content on time
- Outstanding project management skills with the ability to plan and coordinate work flow
- Strong experience with content creation and storytelling - product & lifestyle videos, images, copy, etc.
- Strong understanding and experience with brand management.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.