||Program Manager (Gaming) - Hottest company in the Bay Area (Mt. View via Company Shuttle)
||up to $34/hr
One of the Bay Area's best known search engine giants is seeking a Program Manager to assist their team.
- Support launch planning and execution for top partner initiatives
- Meet with various cross-regional groups to align on promotional campaigns
- Prepare and maintain program documents for internal and external groups
- Recap performance results and share findings with the team
Please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you.
Do you have?
- BA/BS degree required
- 2-5 years of mobile, PC, and/or console gaming and technology experience
- Detail-oriented, with good project management and analytical skills
- 3-5 years of work experience in merchandising or digital content/entertainment
- Backgrounds include but not limited to Digital Sales, Merchandising, ECommerce Specialists, Analysts, Digital Ads and Monetization, and Program Managers
This is an onsite freelance opportunity in Mountain View. Public Transportation accessible via company shuttle.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: SF95@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company