||Retail Marketing Manager
||up to $34/hr
One of the Bay Area's best known search engine giants is seeking a Retail Marketing Manager to assist their team.
- Support the team's work to drive channel marketing with key retail partners (both online and in-store) in time for key seasonal sales periods in 2017
- Leverage past experience in retail with retail partners to provide the team with support. Work cross functionally across relationship managers to support decision making. Towards that end, identify, develop, and codify analyses and processes.
- Support the team's work to update and upgrade merchandising fixtures as part of a refresh for 2018. (Coordinate all processes related to production, prototyping and installation.)
Please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you.
Do you have?
- BA/BS required or 5+ years experience in Retail Marketing or Online Marketing
- Prior experience in retail marketing at least 5+ years
- Knows how to launch retail or online campaigns
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
- Team player.
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills and strong business judgment.
- Advanced level of proficiency in PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
This is an onsite freelance opportunity in Mountain View. Public Transportation accessible via company shuttle.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: SF70@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.