||Sr. Marketing Analyst with Asset Management Experience - Full-time Opportunity (St. Pete)
||Tampa - St. Pete
Our client, an asset management company, is looking for a Sr. Online Marketing Analyst to join their team for a full-time opportunity.
The Sr. Online Marketing Analyst identifies tools, solutions and programs to support client and business goals. They will collaborate internally and with stockholders to identify, enhance and support online marketing and content for the company’s global websites.
• Oversee a section of clients while ensuring digital marketing efforts are in-line with KPIs and goals, and develop and report relevant insights.
• Utilize data, market insights, trends and logic to generate strategic and valuable recommendations.
• Partner with business owners providing project delivery expertise and consulting helping them make decisions to leverage mobile and web capabilities.
• Applying web capability business insight to ensure marketing initiatives have synergy with the corporate strategies and business goals to meet the needs of the users.
• Creating and reviewing reports for online marketing campaigns.
• Providing website change recommendations based on insights from competitive marketing and site analysis to improve results in regarding usage of channel traffic and the consumer experience.
• Must have over 5 years in web communications, web production experience, or web marketing preferably in the field of the financial services industry
• A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field is required.
• Must have sharp analytical skills, take a detail-oriented approach when conducting research and initiating competitive analysis
• A demonstrated ability thriving in a fast-paced, high-visibility, fluid environment while managing multiple priorities.
• Teamwork and professional relationship skills as well as a willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to help the team are essential.
• Must have a previous track record of creating and growing strong client relationships, understanding objectives and suggesting digital marketing tactics.
• Must have knowledge of and experience with interface design, usability requirements and site architecture design.
• Highly proficient with web-analytics tools and capable of making content programming decisions.
If you’re qualified and interested reply today!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NAO15@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.