||Up to $50/hr
Our digital agency client is seeking some short-term UX support!
In this UX Designer role you will be:
• Constructing wireframes for a CES ecomm platform.
• Working with content and merchandising teams on content strategy.
• Partnering with visual design to help define interaction models.
• Creating specs for development teams to work from.
• This role is heavy on UX, wireframes and user process - no visual, UI or creative design aspects.
Requirements for the UX Designer role:
• 4+ years of UX experience
• Product user understanding
• Previous experience working on e-comm.
*This will be an ONSITE role in San Francisco for 4-5 days a weeks, starting early July and run through to September (most likely longer) at 40 hours a week.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: SF55@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.