||up to $52/hr
One of the Bay Area's best known search engine giants is seeking a Designer to assist their team.
- Partner with the creative & technology teams, responsible for directing, leading, concepting & prototyping innovative, creative and interactive work for products and brands.
- Create mold-breaking design and communications across all mediums (IA, user journeys, wireframes, style frames, UI design for print, OOH, digital, et al) and any startup design needs for our internal team.
- Responsible for steering the creative tech staff and being available to critique their work to maintain consistent creative quality and industry-defining work.
Please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you.
Do you have?
- BA/MFA degree in Design / Product Design OR related discipline
- 7+ years experience managing large scale projects with major brands and products.
- A portfolio of original and breakthrough work in technology-driven marketing ideas with a focus on significant concept development and brand-building experience. (Please provide link on resume)
Advanced skills in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
This role is onsite in SF!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: SF70@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.