||Content Manager / Strategist (CMS/CRM Systems Integration)
||up to $43/hr
One of the Bay Area's best known search engine giants is seeking a Content Manager to assist their team.
1. Help center technical maintenance & development: Maintain the payments platform help center infrastructure, technical configurations, and contact us forms. Own the overall structure of the content and make sure it is presented in a logical, intuitive way.
2. Content creation & curation: Write, publish and curate high-quality online content for external users. Research use cases and metrics to focus priorities and develop excellent documentation.
3. Manage the end-to-end pipeline of requests for new content spanning production, localization, publishing, and curation. Build communication channels with integrators to cross-publish content on their help centers and keep stakeholders and integrators up-to-date. Build strong rapport with SMEs to understand the platform and create content for feature releases, major launches, and minor editorial changes.
Please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you.
Do you have?
- BA/BS with strong academic record - systems admin, webmaster, IT, CMS / CRM systems integration experience preferred
- 4+ years experience as a content strategist, help center admin, CMS / CRM systems integration specialist, onsite IT consultant, etc.
- 2+ years experience working with UX, Product Management and Engineering
Strong command of the English language; an eye for detail and proofreading skills
- Experience with editorial processes, including style guidelines, HTML and CMS skills
- Proven ability to navigate ambiguity, support multiple projects, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of defining project schedules, scoping work, and managing stakeholders
- Strong project management skills to manage multiple work streams on multiple products
This is an onsite freelance opportunity in Mountain View. Public Transportation accessible via company shuttle.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: SF70@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.