||Multimedia Producer (Video + Motion)
||up to $40/hr
One of the HOTTEST companies in the Bay Area is seeking a Multimedia Producer with hands on video + motion skills to join their team!
- You’ll support live webcasts in consultation, live production, and post-production. As part of that, you’ll run cameras and video switching, or audio mixing, as well as preparation of back-end webcast software, including streaming video setup. And you’ll edit post-webcast video in Final Cut Pro, then compress and distribute video to stakeholders.
- You’ll assist directors of photography/videographers with equipment organization, setup, media management, and grip work, including on-location equipment prep, transportation, setup, and teardown.
- You’ll act as 1st and 2nd director of photography/videographer as needed.
- You’ll support recordings including Keynote presentations, software demos, interviews, live events, and audio by recording presenters and editing, compressing, and distributing video and/or audio.
- You’ll post-produce video projects with motion graphics treatments.
- At least 5 years of production experience at a commercial multimedia or video production company or internal corporate media production environment
- Expert knowledge of audio and video recording techniques and systems, including lighting, video/DSLR camera operation, A/V signal routing, pro audio, grip, and studio environments
- Expert knowledge of streaming media delivery, video capture, editing and encoding, Internet, FTP, and related distribution technologies
- Extensive experience with Final Cut Pro X, Compressor, Logic Studio, Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, Aperture, Keynote, macOS, iOS
This is an onsite freelance opportunity 40 hours per week in Cupertino for 6+ months - accessible via company shuttle.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.