||Within the Week
||Up to $50/hr DOE
Our client agency client needs a highly detail orientated Digital Producer for an upcoming project!
In this client facing Producer role you will be responsible for:
- Owning timelines, resourcing, documentation, and managing client expectations for assets across multiple work streams and channels.
- Overseeing that the creative team work effectively on delivering retail marketing emails, banner ads, and all creative content to client timeline and standards.
In this Producer role you must have:
- 4+ years as a digital project manager/creative producer within an agency or in-house team
- Experience working with UX designers, graphic designers, content strategists, writers, researchers, and strategists
- Experience working with 3rd-party agencies and vendors
This Producer role is ONSITE in Mountain View, from now until late August, possibly early September.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.