||Digital Project Manager
||Within the Week
||Up to $50/hr DOE
Our agency client needs a highly detail orientated Digital Project Manager for an upcoming project!
In this client facing Project Manager role you will be responsible for:
- Owning timelines, resourcing, documentation, and managing client expectations for assets across multiple work streams and channels.
- Overseeing that the creative team work effectively on delivering retail marketing emails, banner ads, and all creative content to client timeline and standards.
In this Project Manager role you must have:
- 3+ years as a digital project manager/creative producer within an agency or in-house team
- Experience working with UX designers, graphic designers, content strategists, writers, researchers, developers and strategists.
- Experience working with 3rd-party agencies and vendors
*Experience with Agile is essential*
This Producer role is ONSITE in San Francisco, from now until September, potential ongoing.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.