||Content Strategist / Writer (UX) - Onsite in MTN. View
||Within a Couple Weeks
||up to $52.00/hr
One of the Bay Area's best known search engine giants is seeking a Content Strategist / Writer (UX) to assist their team.
- Work with packaging and product teams to develop in box and out of box materials, including quick start guides, marketing materials, safety, regulatory, and warranty-related information for hardware products
- Create and edit content for customer emails and websites that achieve business objectives and support the brand
- Collaborate with compliance engineer, product manager, and lawyers to develop safety and regulatory information that addresses specific regulatory requirements for different countries
- Focus on content strategies that increase usability through navigation, labels, informational writing, error messaging, toasts, customer emails, and other elements of the customer experience.
- BA/BS degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing or a related field
- 6 years of relevant work experience
- Superb writing, editing, and project management skills for a broad range of audiences, including but not limited to UX writing and longer-form technical or design documentation
- Familiarity with web and mobile UI design principles and practices
- Working knowledge of critical business or technical concepts related to a product area, such as legal, marketing, or other factors that impact a product's development
- Experience working closely with engineering, design, and product management teams. Comfortable discussing technical issues, ranging from engineering details to animation or design minutiae
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and cope well with frequently changing requirements
- Proven teamwork skills and flexibility
This is an onsite freelance opportunity in Mountain View. Public Transportation accessible via company shuttle.
Nice to Have:
- Experience developing information architecture for complex documentation sets
- Basic knowledge of a few typical design tools like InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, or Sketch; for example, for editing text in mocks or preparing screenshots
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, XML, and related technologies
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: SF70@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.