||Within a Couple Weeks
||up to 69.48/hr
One of the Bay Area's best known search engine giants is seeking a Graphic Designer to assist their team.
- Handle production design on various digital assets
- Experience creating visualizations, illustrations, handling redlining etc.
- Translate designs into assets, organize them, and communicate them in a way that they can be visually referenced and integrated by both UX and engineering teams
- BS degree in Visual Design or Graphic Design and/or Production Designer related degree
- 2-5 years of experience as a Production Designer
- 2+ years of experience working with cross functional teams
- Portfolio showing visual and production design skills for web and mobile platforms
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Confidence in technical knowledge to be able to communicate expectations accurately with engineers and UX
This is an onsite freelance opportunity in Mountain View. Public Transportation accessible via company shuttle.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: SF70@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.