||Bilingual Writer for the hottest company in the Bay Area!!
||Within a Couple Weeks
||up to $70/hr
One of the Bay Area's best known search engine giants is seeking a Bilingual Writer!
PLEASE NOTE: Must be a native speaker of one of the following languages to be considered: Japanese, Hindi, Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Mandarin)
In this role, you’ll be writing dialogue and curating a wide range of content including jokes, quotes, fun facts, and games making sure it all feels natural for the market.
- BS/BA Degree (Manager is open to area of study)
- 5+ years as a writer for a mass consumer audience.
- Experience writing dialogue for television, film, commercials, plays/screenplays, fiction/interactive fiction, and/or comedy/entertainment.
- Excellent organization and ability to juggle multiple projects independently.
- Demonstrated experience working with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in one of the following languages:
Japanese, Hindi, Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Mandarin)
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have
- BA Degree in Liberal arts or equivalent area of study-
- Experience and interest in product & game design, design skills, & artificial intelligence.
- Passion for pop-culture and current news.
- Professional experience managing translation at scale.
This is an onsite freelance opportunity in Mountain View - with the best perks in the Bay Area!
+ Public Transportation accessible via company shuttle.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: SF95@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company