||Bilingual Writer for the hottest company in the Bay Area!!
||Within a Couple Weeks
||up to $70/hr
One of the Bay Area's best known search engine giants is seeking a Bilingual Writer!
PLEASE NOTE: Must be a native speaker of one of the following languages to be considered: Japanese, Spanish, Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Mandarin)
In this role, you’ll be writing dialogue and curating a wide range of content including jokes, quotes, fun facts, and games making sure it all feels natural for the market.
- BS/BA Degree (Manager is open to area of study)
- 5+ years as a writer for a mass consumer audience.
- Experience writing dialogue for television, film, commercials, plays/screenplays, fiction/interactive fiction, and/or comedy/entertainment.
- Excellent organization and ability to juggle multiple projects independently.
- Demonstrated experience working with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in one of the following languages:
Japanese, Spanish, Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Mandarin)
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have
- BA Degree in Liberal arts or equivalent area of study-
- Experience and interest in product & game design, design skills, & artificial intelligence.
- Passion for pop-culture and current news.
- Professional experience managing translation at scale.
This is an onsite freelance opportunity in Mountain View - with the best perks in the Bay Area!
+ Public Transportation accessible via company shuttle.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: SF95@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.