||Junior UX / UI Designer
||Within a Couple Weeks
|| Full Time
Our client is looking for a Junior UX / UI Designer to join their growing team!
What you will be doing:
- Define and implement design criteria, design guidelines, and design specs that demonstrate experience with industry standards/best practices and corporate visual design guidelines and strategies across desktop software, web, and mobile platforms
- Brainstorm, revise and collaborate with an enthusiastic, visually-oriented team
- Translate business needs into user experience solutions that meet the needs of a complex organization
- Use advance knowledge to conduct effective research, including competitive analysis, user and stakeholder interviews, analytics assessment, and heuristic analysis
- Create storyboards, process flows, wireframes, mockups, and experience prototypes to guide development
- Collaborate with other virtual team members
What you need to know:
-Bachelor’s degree in graphics design, fine arts or relevant field
- 2+ years of design experience
- Experience designing for SaaS products
- Experience designing mobile applications a plus
- Strong knowledge of HTML5/CSS3
- Familiar with InVision or similar prototyping tools
Please note, our client is currently in Sacramento, opening an office in the East Bay! You will be onsite in Sacramento to begin for 2-3 days per week. They are looking to open their East Bay office in the next few months - at which point they will need you onsite 40 hours per week!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.