||Within a Couple Weeks
|| Possible Full Time
||up to 65/hr.
One of the Bay Area's best known search engine giants is seeking a Visual Designer to assist their team.
- Contribute strategically to the development of brand experiences.
- Ability to think and develop ideas over time and channels versus individual moments.
- Create aesthetically excellent work that is true to the brand spirit
- Drive projects from start to finish, collaborating with Marketing, Engineering, and other web designers and developers.
- Work with external agencies (experience, design and production, etc.)
- Execute against several work streams in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and deliver strategically sound, conceptually based, iconic experiences
- Additional areas of focus include: specifications, digital assets, and collateral for our key marketing objectives, and storytelling about key initiatives
This is an onsite freelance opportunity in San Francisco.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: SF70@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.