||Art Director / Designer (East Bay)
|| Freelance to Full Time
||Freelance to Full Time
||up to $55/hr, up to $120,000 annually
Our retail client is seeking an Art Director / Designer to assist their team.
- Develops unique and on-trend concepts for photo-shoots, video and print campaigns to be used for look books, digital campaigns, in-store and email in all product categories.
- Elevate and evolve the brand aesthetic while supporting the overall brand direction.
- Conceptualizes larger campaigns and/or extends campaigns concepted by outside agencies through to execution online and in-store.
- Creates compelling and user-friendly content for social media, digital look book, brand landing pages across devices, as well as extends brand campaigns into in-store
This is an onsite freelance role in the East Bay (with 1-2 days work-from-home flexibility).
- Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- HTML (Bonus)
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.