||Presentation/ Production Designer - Google Slides + Sketch
||up to $69/hr
The worlds largest search engine client is seeking a Production/Presentation Designer to assist their team!
- Shape established presentation content into compelling, logical narratives.
- Find and apply appropriate imagery, illustration, and design elements to complement presentation themes and content.
- Creation of schematic diagrams for usage within guidelines documents (i.e. red-lines).
Please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you.
Do you have?
-BA/BS degree (no specific filed required)
- Online portfolio of work required with presentation and production examples
- Portfolio demonstrating key design executions across multiple platforms
- 5+ years of experience in presentation design, digital production design, digital design
- 1+ years of experience in Google Slides and Keynote.
- 5+ years of experience with expert proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Sketch.
- Detail-oriented and organized, with strong visual design skills, layout, typography and high graphic standards.
- Significant organizational and process skills; ability to both implement efficient working processes as well as process-automation tools.
- Experience with digital image asset management, creation, and manipulation.
- Excellent communication skills
This is an onsite freelance opportunity in San Francisco.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: SF70@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.