||Sr. Art Director ~ 3+ Months Contract Opportunity (Onsite - St. Pete)
||Tampa - St. Pete
||Within the Week
|| 1-4 Month Contract
||$33/hour +/- DOE
Our client, a nationally recognized retail organization, is looking for a Sr. Art Director to join their team for a 3-4 month contract opportunity.
- Degree in design or design education.
- 3 years of Art Director experience or similar role.
- Experience working cross functionally with teams including marketing, product management teams, technical (production), copy, photography.
- Must have a strong understanding of design techniques with a strong understanding of composition, imagery, color, and typography related to the Web; as well as an excellent eye for design.
- Develop clean interface designs and visual hierarchy systems that are brand consistent.
- Manage Art Directors on team for product photography and additional assets.
- Establish design language, confidently execute design direction, create presentation materials and visual assets, review creative briefs and collaborate to develop creative direction.
- Collaborate to establish photography direction and manage processes within the photography studio.
If you're qualified and interested reply today to apply!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NAO15@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.