||UX Designer (Agency in SF)
||Within a Couple Weeks
|| Freelance to Full Time
||Freelance to Full Time
||$50/hr. - $60/hr. DOE
Our client, an awesome interactive agency, is looking for a UX Designer to join their team!
In this role, you'll work with a team to produce native mobile apps for consumer brands.
- 1-3 years of experience as a UX Designer with a deep understanding of mobile apps
- Solid user research background utilizing different methods (interviews, surveys, card sorting, contextual inquiry, diary studies, etc.)
- Ability to design toward a goal and evaluate outcomes
- Can work iteratively developing user flows, wireframes and prototypes based on user feedback
- Firm understanding of the UX process (from research to implementation)
- At least 1-2 examples of work in native mobile (real work practice, please limit conceptual examples)
- E-commerce experience (preferable)
- Agency experience (preferable)
- Solid understanding of visual design
- Prototyping tools (Flinto, Principle) are a plus
- Analytics / Quantitative research skills are a plus
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.