||Full-Time Visual / UI Designer
||Ready to Hire!
||$100,000 - $120,000 annually (DOE)
Our eLearning client is looking for a Visual / UI Designer to join their team full-time!
- Ability to adapt any creative styles as needed while maintaining visual consistency and brand identity
- Enhance existing interfaces with new layouts, photos, graphics, and content
- Work across a broad range of fidelities, from rough sketches to highly polished, production ready assets and mock ups
- Design across multiple platforms and responsive applications that can fit screen sizes for tablet, laptop, mobile and desktop
- Quickly produce appropriate assets needed by the development team
- Mentor junior members of the UI team
- Provide artistic direction and feedback on UI team projects
*Your portfolio should include examples of both wireframing and visual mockups and the style should be a flat and modern/clean aesthetic.
- Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch
This is an onsite role in San Mateo and is Cal Train accessible. A workstation will be provided.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.