||Marketo Certified Email Manager ~ Full-time Opportunity (Trinity, FL)
||Tampa - St. Pete
Our client is looking for an Email Marketing Manager to join their team for a full-time opportunity.
- Must be Certified in Marketo!
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field is required.
- Must have 3+ years of experience with Email & SMS/MMS marketing strategic planning & management programs.
- Must be confident working in collaboration with various teams to integrate SMS messaging into brand initiatives and events.
- Capable of owning the end-to-end customer life cycle whole developing touch points throughout the customer journey.
- Be able to test, manipulate and optimize responsive HTML email templates from existing design files (Photoshop document) utilizing current best practices.
- Focus on strategic daily management and planning of email and SMS/MMS marketing programs (including, ESP tool, message planning,advanced segmentation, journey building, list hygiene, drip campaigns, A/B testing, abandonment, optimization, scheduling, template setup, and weekly reporting, etc.
- Manage SMS/MMS marketing communication platform and ecommerce integration including pre-sale invites, order tracking etc.
- Create and manage email/SMS content and message calendars.
- Work with designers to build email content themes and storytelling for trends, seasons and marketing and help promote growth strategies.
– Reactivate cart abandonment, post-purchase reviews and ratings.
- Utilize analytics to provide weekly reporting and insights to internal teams and executives.
If you're interested and qualified reply today!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NAO15@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, protected veteran status, or other bases protected by applicable law. Creative Circle complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in ever location in which we do business. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.