||Email Developer/Analyst ~ Full-time Opportunity
||Tampa - St. Pete
||$90,000 +/- DOE
Our client, a Marketing Data Solutions Company, is looking for a Director of Email Strategy for a full-time opportunity.
- Posses 7+years of B2B email strategy development at a director level or higher
- Knowledge of IP, white listing management, email CAN SPAM laws, and ISP black listings
- Must have a firm grasp of laws and best practices related to email distribution and capable of directing team (Executives and higher) in order to stay in compliance
- Must have existing relationships with influencers including providers/publishing and capable of obtaining leads
- Understands the front and back-end of email distribution platforms
- Capable of building a vertical team
- Provide consultation and develop a plan to increase the usage of proprietary email platform
- Will review current email platform and rebuild and/or fix to adequately deliver thousands of campaigns to multiple accounts simultaneously
- Ensure email platform is integrated with other marketing platforms including facebook, website, etc.
- Manage IP and compile email files
- Will get blacklisted targets whitelisted if need be
- Confidently manage horizontally working with legal team/disclosures, HR, head of development team and executive level team members
If you're qualified and interested reply today!
**Relocation assistance is available if needed**
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NAO8@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.