||Direct Marketing Manager
|| 1 Month with opportunity to extend
Our cruise client is in immediate need of a direct marketing manager for an onsite 40 hour per week freelance opportunity one month, with an opportunity to extend!
In this direct marketing manager role, you will be reporting to the marketing director and executing all direct mail marketing initiatives, including:
- working with the internal database team to request, pull and review list selection for all direct mail pieces for testing and optimization.
- Leveraging available tools and database reports to manage a program of testing, tracking and reporting on the effectiveness of direct marketing efforts.
- Coordinating the selection of and supervises the work of internal and external resources for copywriting, design, pre-press, and printing.
The ideal direct marketing manager will have:
- a background in marketing communications
- demonstrated experience with copy development, audience targeting strategies, and managing direct marketing campaigns
- a strong attention to detail and managing their projects
This is an onsite freelance 40 hour per week assignment in Seattle, WA.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Seattle12@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.