||Within a Couple Weeks
||Around $45,000/yr DOE
Our local creative outdoor equipment client is in need of a jr designer for a fulltime role!
In this role, you will be tasked with graphic support for our clients creative director, including everything from POP, graphics on products, & consumer packaging design in this fast paced, high energy, creative environment.
* Adept and skilled with Adobe CS on a Mac (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
* Experience resizing images and meta tagging
* Social Media design experience / Instagram skills
* Packaging experience
* Ability to illustrate and be creative while having strong attention to detail and minding specific guidelines
* Interest in water sports is ideal
This is onsite in Snoqualmie.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Seattle12@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.