||Graphic Designer (print + digital)
||Within a Couple Weeks
Our creative client is seeking a production designer for an onsite role in Bellevue.
In this role you will:
* design / produce print and digital projects
* work within existing brand guidelines and templates
* work on multiple projects concurrently, all with varying timelines
* review proofs from print vendors
* keep projects on schedule
To qualify, please have:
* 4+ years of experience in design, packaging, typesetting, layout and file preparation
* extensive knowledge of print technology and pre-press processes
* excellent attention to detail
* proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite on Mac OS
* a modern, clean, and colorful design aesthetic
This is a 40 hour/week, onsite role in Bellevue. There is potential for full-time conversion for the right fit.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Seattle20@jobalert.creativecircle.com
We are an E-Verify Company
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.